Showing 1–20 of 95 results
Our products offer durability that you can count on at an affordable price point. A wide range of colors and materials ensure we have options for every home or business. Whether you need a single replacement wall plate or multiple units for a major renovation project, shopping online at TOPGREENER is easy, convenient, and secure. Browse our current catalog below, or contact our customer service team by phone or email for assistance.
We offer a wide range of wall plates in different materials, colors, and types. Our inventory includes:
• Toggle wall plates: Simple wall plates fit over a conventional toggle-style on/off light switch.
• Duplex wall plates: Duplex plates fit over a standard two-plug power outlet or larger power connection.
• Data/media wall plates: Works for outlets with USB, networking, or other capabilities.
• Blank wall plates: Save time and money by covering up an unsightly, unused outlet with a blank wall plate.
• Combination wall plates: 2-gang and 3-gang combination wall plates fit over multi-function power outlets and light switches.
• Screwless wall plates: Screwless wall plates provide additional safety benefits and have a streamlined look without visible screws.
• Decorator wall plates: Ideal for design-conscious homes, decorator wall plates can add an extra touch of style to any room.
Products are made from stainless steel and unbreakable polycarbonate — two highly durable options that offer much better long-term performance and value than conventional plastic models. Visit individual product pages for more information.
1-Gang Vs. 2-Gang Vs. 3-Gang
The terms 1-gang, 2-gang, 3-gang and so on refer to the number of switches it can support. 1-gang units house a single toggle switch or a duplex power outlet. In a 2-gang unit, you’ll see a pair of switches next to each other — common when you have multiple lighting circuits in a room.
1-gang, 2-gang, and 3-gang wall plates are generally uniform in size — standard dimensions are 4.5 by 2.75 inches for a 1-gang switch, though oversized product lines also exist. It’s always best to check the dimensions of any product before you purchase.
Beyond the configuration and sizing, other factors to think about when buying wall plates include child safety — some models have covers and additional features to prevent little fingers from touching electrical components — and whether the unit screws or snaps on. Screwless wall plates are just as easy to install as standard wall plates and have a cleaner look.
Need help finding the right 1-gang or 2-gang combination wall plate for your application? Our customer service team is available by phone or email to answer your questions.
TOPGREENER offers an excellent selection of products that you can trust in the most demanding applications. We stand behind all wall plates with a one-year warranty and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Shop online for fast shipping anywhere in the country.
Showing 1–20 of 95 results