Every industry has unique power needs, but for healthcare, data centers, emergency response, and other facilities, maintaining uptime and reliability is a priority. A power outlet is a critical point in a building's electrical infrastructure — if it isn't working, it jeopardizes the dependability of any appliances or equipment connected to it. It's therefore essential that contractors and builders invest in the appropriate receptacles.
TOPGREENER carries residential power outlets for home and light commercial use as well as commercial-grade products for applications requiring additional durability. For the most demanding environments, we offer a carefully chosen selection of industrial-grade products. Industrial electrical outlets meet special functional and regulatory requirements for everyday use in hospitals and related facilities. Explore our inventory below.
Key features of an industrial-grade electrical outlet may include:
• Heavy-duty faceplates capable of standing up to harsh conditions, impacts, chemical exposure, and temperature extremes
• Securely fastened assemblies that improve structural integrity and prevent the unit’s base from separating from its faceplate
• Weather-resistant cases that prevent water, humidity, and dust intrusion
• Specially engineered designs to mitigate heat buildup
• High strength, durable contacts that are resistant to corrosion
• Low ground path resistance
Hospital-grade electrical outlets will typically feature a marking indicating that they comply with ANSI/NFPA 70, Article 517 guidelines for healthcare use. Other application-specific, industrial-grade electrical outlets may have different requirements. For help choosing the best product for your facility, contact a TOPGREENER representative.
Benefits Of Industrial-Grade Electrical Outlets
Industrial-grade electrical outlets provide several advantages, including:
• Safety and reliability: Industrial-grade outlets are engineered to stand up to the rigors of your industry. By choosing a receptacle that’s appropriate for your application, you can reduce the risk of accidents and outages that can disrupt your productivity.
• Regulatory compliance: Specialized industrial facilities often have specialized building code requirements. Using hospital-approved, FED SPEC, or other industrial-grade electrical outlets minimizes your risk of noncompliance and associated fines or penalties.
• Peace of mind: With the appropriate outlets, you can rest easy knowing your team will have access to safe, reliable power whenever they need it.
• Long-term value: While a commercial- or residential-grade outlet may meet your legal and technical requirements, there’s a financial benefit to choosing a receptacle that’s tough enough for any environment. Industrial-grade electrical outlets deliver lasting value by performing better for longer, saving you the expense and hassle of replacement.
TOPGREENER’s inventory of industrial-grade electrical outlets has been carefully chosen to meet the needs of the most demanding facilities. Our products include:
• Duplex outlets in 1-gang, 2-gang, and larger configurations
• NEMA outlets for running equipment with unique power requirements
• Decorator outlets in a range of colors and styles
Learn more about our industrial-grade electrical outlets by following the links on this page. All products feature a minimum one-year warranty and our 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Your Source For Heavy-Duty Power
TOPGREENER is a dedicated partner to industrial contractors, designers, and building managers. We help our clients find the best outlets and light switches for their properties — industrial facilities are no exception. You can count on us for expert advice and a curated selection of reliable products at an affordable price point.