In-Wall USB Charging Outlets – The New Home Standard
USB connections power an increasing number of devices — from smartphones to digital cameras to tablet PCs. If you’re still relying on bulky adapters, consider adding an in-wall multi-port USB charger to your home.
USB chargers replace standard power outlets, giving you and your family a convenient space to plug in whenever you need to. TOPGREENER carries a wide range of products suitable for all devices — and all properties. We also carry standalone travel adapters that expand the functionality of a power outlet without requiring any electrical work. Browse our inventory below or get in touch with our customer service team for assistance.
Benefits of USB Charging
A multi-port USB power adapter is a fast and economical upgrade that can expand the capability of your home or office. With a built-in multi-USB charging outlet, you’ll:
- Always have the connectivity you need to keep your devices running at their best
- Never have to settle arguments about who gets to charge and when
- Avoid the eyesore — and potential safety hazard — of bulky adapters and other devices
- What to Look for in a Multi-USB Charger
TOPGREENER carries a wide range of USB outlets and chargers to meet the needs of any space. Some things to look for as you browse our inventory include:
- Multi-input configurations: Many of our multi-USB chargers include a mix of USB A and USB C inputs as well as conventional duplex power outlets. This setup allows them to continue to provide power for conventional appliances when needed.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge compatibility: The Qualcomm Quick Charge protocol improves charging times for compatible USB devices. Multi-port USB chargers equipped with it can bring devices to a full charge up to four times faster than standard USB outlets.
- IntelliChip functionality: IntelliChip is a TOPGREENER-exclusive technology that reads the exact power needs of your device, preventing overcharging and overheating, extending a device’s lifespan.
- Safety: Tamper-resistant, fire-resistant housing prevents prying fingers from getting at electrical components while mitigating the risk of fire and other damage.
- Appearance: Multi-port USB chargers come in a variety of colors and styles, with or without a matching wall plate. Whether your tastes are classic or modern, you’ll find something that suits your style in our online store.
Visit individual product pages for detailed specifications and further information about selecting, installing, and using a multi-port USB power adapter in your home or business.
The first step in choosing a USB power outlet or adapter is to determine your charging needs. Do your devices run on USB A — the older, rectangular connection — or USB C, the rounded reversible protocol found on many newer products? How many outlets do you need, and where will you place them?
If you’re not sure where to begin, call TOPGREENER for assistance. As a dedicated partner to electricians, designers, and contractors, we can help you put together a package of items that meets your needs. Best of all, we stand behind everything in our store with a one-year warranty, so you can be confident that you’re getting something suitable for installing in your most demanding clients’ homes.