20A/125V Tamper-Resistant Plug-Load Controlled Duplex Outlet
• Controlled outlet can be paired with PIR motion sensor
• Use with ENERLITES MPP-24 low voltage power pack and MPC-50L ceiling sensor
• Polycarbonate thermoplastic cover and body
• Tamper-resistant receptacles comply with 2017 NEC Article 406.12
• For commercial areas such as offices, conference rooms, copy rooms
• Back insert and side terminal wiring; copper wire only
• Shallow body design; dimensions 4.06″ H x 1.31″ L x .09″ D
• 20A, 125VAC; self-grounding, 2-pole; CA Title 24, NEMA-approved, ASHRAE energy efficiency standard 90.1, UL listed
Out of stock
20A/125V Plug-Load Controlled Duplex Receptacle: 62080-TR-PLH-W
Features a single controlled outlet to be paired with a PIR motion sensor for a more energy-efficient solution. Intended for use with Enerlites MPP-24 low voltage power pack, and MPC-50L ceiling sensor. Tamper-resistant (TR) receptacles prevent unwanted objects from being inserted. This child-safe feature blocks objects being inserted at improper angles and without the necessary force to open the shutters.
Design & Applications
Suitable for commercial areas such as hotels, offices, conference rooms, break rooms, and copy rooms. Automatically turn off unused devices such as coffee-makers or copy machines when a room is vacated. Shallow body design for maximum wiring; 8 backstabs and 4 side terminals. Break-off plaster ears (yokes tabs). Copper wiring only, instructions included.
Compatible with Enerlites duplex wall plates in standard size (8821-W), midsize (8821M-W), oversize (8811O-W), and stainless-steel (7721).
Specifications & Certifications
Outlet Dimensions: 4.06″ H x 1.31″ L x .09″ D. 20A 125V, self-grounding, 2-pole. CA Title 24, NEMA-approved, ASHRAE energy efficiency standard 90.1. Complies with 2017 NEC, Article 406.12 for tamper-resistant receptacles, UL Listed.
|Dimensions (H x L X D)||4.06″ H x 1.31″ L x .09″ D|
|Power Rating||20A 125V|
|Wiring||Back inserts or and side terminals (#12 or #14 Copper Wires)|
|Included||Screws, Installation Instructions|
|Certifications & Compliances||Complies with 2017 NEC, Article 406.12 for tamper-resistant receptacles, UL Listed|
|Dimensions||1.8 × 1.8 × 4.3 in|